- Applicant must be an Illinois Credit Union League-affiliated credit union listed on the application at the time the scholarship is used or the award will automatically be forfeited. In the case of a chapter, the credit unions benefiting from the scholarship must be League affiliated.
- Credit unions may receive up to $3,000 in scholarship funds per year.
- Application must be completed in full and received by March 31. After this date, applications may be considered if scholarship funds are available.
- Recipient credit union or chapter will be reimbursed after course is successfully completed.
- Recipient must use scholarship during the year it is awarded and for the purpose stated on the application.
- The range of group scholarship awards is up to $2,500.